Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's finished!

I have been wanting to make a fall table runner for about two months now so yesterday I had finally started it. It was a lot of fun to sew! The strips were sewn down to the backing as the strips were sewn together. I think it is just so neat! (It is the small things that make me happy!) I found the tutorial over at Diary of a Quilter . I do have to say, I see me making more of these in my future! It was a lot of fun to make, I already said that didn't I. I just get so excited making things, first I had a pile of fabric strips and next thing you know it is a beautiful table runner. :) My hubby must think I am nuts. ;)
Here is the back, I just love the feel of the quilting on it.
Here is a sneek peak at Sweet pea's stocking. My mom made all of our stocking a couple of years ago, before Sweet pea was born and now she can't sew anymore so she sent me the pattern book to make her stocking. The book is from quilt in a day, Stockings & Small Quilts. I can't wait to make it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments