Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Fun!

 This year for Easter we headed up north to grandma and grandpa's to spend the holiday. The night before we left I finished this pinwheel top for Sweet pea. She had to have this one made. She had been asking me if it was "done yet" for a few days before. How could I say no. ;)
 This is the play ground in Super man's home town. (yes it really is Metropolis!) The boys had to stop here.
 The youngest boy wanted to know if we could go to super man's house. :)
 The boys helped grandpa on the garden. I not sure if they helped or was just playing in the dirt,lol.
 A trip to the pond had to be done.
 I was told you need these to see better.
 We went to Abraham Lincon's dad's house. I loved this part! This is a little dress made in the 1860's. They had lots of quilts there too.
 Mushroom hunting was fun for this first timer out. And tasty too!
 All the kids got their first fishing poles.
 And first fish too.
 This is Abe Lincon's dad's house here.
 Easter day, it was hard to take pictures of the little ones and even harder with the older one. They just wouldn't sit still for some reason. ;)

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter too!!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments