Friday, December 10, 2010

Teacher's Gifts: Part 1

 I can't believe it is already Friday! and I have more Christmas presents to make still. My little girl is teething (screaming and crying most of the time) so I haven't been able to sew as much this week.  I did start my boys' teachers' gifts yesterday. I finished the stocking this morning and I am making quilted coasters and coffee cozies to go inside the stockings. I used the same stocking tutorial as this one HERE.  I did add 2" around the stocking pattern to make it bigger though. I used lace for the cuff instead of fabric. 
When I am all done I am putting in a packet of coca and homemade gingerbread cookies inside the stocking too.

Happy Sewing!
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up    party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments