Thursday, June 25, 2015

Two New Doll Patterns, Mini Ships Ahoy and Mini Holiday Beret


I am so glad I get to share with you today two more new patterns of mine! The first one is the Mini Ships Ahoy (Of course it matches our girls' pattern) that comes in a dress length or tunic length with carpis. The dress has a cute sailor collar it but this dress/top looks great in both nautical and non-nautical fabrics. 


These are the dollies Fourth of July outfits! Both outfits are a quick sew, it took me about an hour to sew up the set with the pants. I love the clean lines of this pattern and I have it fully lined. You know I love a lovely finished inside.  ;-)


I even made baby Elsa a top too. The bottoms are my Mini Skinny Jeans patterns. I think they look so cute paired together. 


The second pattern of mine to release yesterday is the Mini Holiday Beret. Every doll needs her accessories right?! It looks great for the winter time or even the sailor look. It is fully lined too with an option for a crown band as well. This one is even quicker to sew, it took me about 30 minutes. (which is really good because Sarah thinks her dolls need one for almost every outfit, hahaha)


The top pattern is one that is soon to be released and the bottoms are the Mini Skinny Jeans as well. Every doll needs a few nice outfits in her wardrobe. 


You can find the new Mini Ships Ahoy pattern here
and the new Mini Holiday Beret pattern here

Happy sewing!!! 


Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments