Friday, August 17, 2018

Fireflies and Sketchbook

This was an outfit that I made early summer for my Prince C. I made him a shirt like this for his second birthday and wanted to make him one more before he grew to old for the print, seeing how he is 6 now. 


I used my most beloved Oliver and S Sketchbook shirt pattern, both top and bottoms are a size 4. I did modify the top and made it into a two piece collar. I am a sucker for this style! It was  way to add a fun print to shirt collar as well. 



I have sewn this pattern so many times that I did not even need to pull out the instructions this round. I had made four shirts this set. I always love to do batch sewing for these shirts. I makes it so much quicker. Plus little guy gets so excited when mama sews for just him. I hope he never out grows this! 


The other three shirts that were made have been placed for back for school this year. I was smart this time around and was able to get ahead of the school clothes sewing. He went back with 6 button up style shirts. They are his favorite style of shirt to wear too. 




I know that I am going to miss these days of him being little so I will sit back and enjoy them while I can. 

Happy Sewing! 
Sharon 

2 comments:

  1. He has the CUTEST smile!! I'm with you, trying to enjoy my baby even though she is growing up before my eyes. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am missing him terribly so! He adore school but I miss my buddy.

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments