Friday, August 12, 2011

A Great Find

 I have been absent on the sewing this week on my blog but I have been working on something. ( I have been a bit lazy though, lol) I have wanted the Oliver + S Puppet Show pattern for a while but it is so hard to find. After I thought I wasn't going to own it a wonderful gal over on the other coast found it at a local store and mailed it to me! YAY!! That's what I love about people who sew, they are incredibly nice! (and I am not just saying that because I sew ;) )
 I made Sweet pea two tops and two shorts and one dress. The other great part is that I used only fabric from my stash! The top/dress buttons all the way down the back and there is a button on the bottom of the sleeve too. Too cute!

 If you look closly at this Raddy Ann & Andy one the strips say "Raddy Ann & Andy" on it. Thanks Mom for the fabric!!
 The shorts have gathered paockets it and cuffed bottoms with gathers at the sides. They sew very quickly too.

 And yes a dress too. This pattern makes a great dress for church. Very sweet and classic pattern.

Have a great weekend!!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments