Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Little Things to Sew

To start this post off sorry for MIA this past weekend/week. My hubby turned the big 40!! Happy Birthday my sweet man!! That and I have gallstones so besides hurting bad I have been sick as well. (yippee me) I have been laying around the house for the most part. I do go and see the surgeon this next Monday so hopefully I hear some good news.
 Now onto my favorite...sewing!! I made this adorable tutu for Sweet pea today from the book Little Things To sew. It was very quick and easy project and the even better part didn't cost much either!
 Now the sad part, Lambie is wearing the tutu because Sweet pea does not like it. The poor thing cried when I put it on her and she took it off. It did look so beautiful on her too. (Sweet pea not the lamb ;) although lambie has never looked better hehe) Sweet pea was looking at the tutu and playing with it before bed tonight so maybe I get force try it on her tomorrow.

Happy Sewing until next time!!
Sharon


3 comments:

  1. I love that tutu in the book. It is just so sweet and feminine...and just plain cute. Darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! The tutu is adorable! Sorry to hear about your gallstones. Hope the surgery goes quick and recovery even quicker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up at Toddler Tuesday's; I'm sorry to read that you have gallstones. I hope everything goes smoothly and you have a speedy recovery.
    I have to say your post made me smile. I can't tell you how many things i have made for my daughter only to have her turn around and scream for me to take them off. One outfit she hated was her Easter Dress two years ago. It was a long day. Who knew they could form such strong opinions at such a young age.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments