Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Little Birthday Gift!

 I finally have sewn something! I made a baby doll carrier and a baby doll diaper bag. These were meant to be a Christmas gift but now will be for Sweet pea's 2nd birthday next week.
 I found this adorable pattern in Oliver + S LTTS book. It was very quick and easy to make, and way cute!! I can't wait for Sweet pea to use it!
This is a great tutorial I found back in November over at Mommy by Day{crafter} by night blog. It was very clear and easy to follow. I am already know Sweet pea loves seeing she has stolen it from my sewing room a few times already,lol. Now onto a few dresses for Sweet pea nad her doll for her birthday.


Happy Sewing!!

Sharon

8 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing!!! Thanks so much for linking it up at the project party!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out so cute, love the photo of the big bear with the carrier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that the lamb is wearing the baby! The carrier and diaper bag look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! I've already made the carrier, may have to give that diaper bag a try... it could hold all kinds of things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the big flower buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A coordinating diaper bag too...every little girl's dream come true! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little set! That diaper bag is on my "to sew" list too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Sharon! I love that the lamb is "carrying" the doll :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments