I have had this book for well, a good bit. I said that I would finish every project in this book but still have yet to sew everything. That is until now!
Over at Bartacks and Singletrack she is having a sewing challenge to finish every project in the book, perfect to help me do the same!
Ok so here are the projects that I have sewn.
1. baby doll carrier
3. Explore vest ( also Hiccup's vest too)
5. cozy bear hat (well bumble bee and lamb)
6. juggling balls (no bag yet though)
7. Little Red Riding hood cape
8. Messenger Bag
9. Doll Size Tea Party dress
So I guess I am about half way through the book. Almost there! I know mittens will be made this week and the Puppet theater will be done before Christmas. (Prince C Santa gift).
If you have the book join in!
Don't have it yet? You can find it here at Oliver + S.