Thursday, August 14, 2014

Play Ball Raglan t-shirt up cycle!


To add to my sewing with Ellie Inspired week, here is the Play Ball Raglan t-shirt! This wonderful easy pattern comes in sizes 1-16, just like all the other ones I was lucky to test. I made my Jacob a size 14, I still can't believe he wears a size 14 already!? When did he grow so much?? Well for I love this apt tern because of the easiness, quickness and size range. One pattern for all my boys is always a winner!



This shirt was made with a huge shirt that was here at the house. He is starting to become  a Cardinal's fan since moving here and has wanted a t-shirt of his own so this one worked out perfectly. I used some grey knit and ribbing to finish this shirt. I do think it came out very nice and it is the most worn shirt if his......now just to make a few more before school starts!



It has been a wonderful few weeks of sewing, I can't tell you how lucky and blessed I have been able to pattern test for Laura Johnson. I have loved sewing from every pattern and tell you ladies that all al these will be more than well used for each boy. If you have liked any of these patterns this week on my blog you can go over to the Ellie Inspired Etsy shop and save this week until Friday night at Midnight. She has some lovely bundles that you can buy form small to big! She has some love girl pattern too. I still have even more to show you form some of these great pattern too! Caspian's Charlie's Camp shirt is up next! I can't wait to share it.


Ok, ok here is a sneak peak!





Until then,

Happy Sewing!!

Sharon

1 comment:

  1. I love the t-shirt!! Yay Cards! We are A's fans in my house, but our close friends are Cards fan, so we have many fun Saturday and Sunday afternoon parties! I am not into sports at all, except baseball. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments