Monday, March 9, 2015

Peter Rabbit: Piper and Pete Romper


With spring around the corner it is time to start thinking and sewing for the warmer weather that is on it's way! I was very happy and lucky to test This adorable romper pattern from Ellie Inspired last month. I adore the vintage feeling of it, the collar and the back lines are awesome! The button placket is very clever and looks almost hidden. The pattern can be made with shorts or pants and for style for a girls or style for a boy.



The romper is roomy enough for my skinny guy for me to layer this romper for the colder weather still. (he has a T shirt underneath I made him) I made some baby piping for the collar and hand made an applique' of Peter Rabbit to the bodice portion. He and I are big Peter Rabbit fans! He reminds me so much of him too.



This was a size 24 months. The pattern runs from a newborn size to 36 moths so he should be able to wear this style for about another year until potty training starts.



I am not sure who loves this outfit more, me or him.


You can find the pattern over here.


Happy Sewing!!

Sharon 


1 comment:

  1. Adorable, Sharon! I love the little bunny applique on the front.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments