Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beautiful Handemade Bookmarks!

 Last week I seen this awesome tutorial on making these beautiful bookmarks for Teacher appreciation week over at Skip to my Lou. With the boys having so many teachers I thought this was a great gift to make that wouldn't be to overwelling on the amont I need to make. (I still have 6 flowers to make to finish the last of the book markers!)
I decided that I like the look of the bookmarkers without the button on them. I love the center of the flower look. :) All in all it is a pretty quick project.

Happy Sewing!!
Sharon

7 comments:

  1. These are on my to to list today. Aren't they great? Love your color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too pretty to be bookmarks ;) Love the cheery colors! We would ♥ for you to show this off at our link party!

    Lolly Jane
    lollyjaneboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable book marks!
    I am starting my own linky party this Tuesday! It's the first one. I would love it if you would participate! It's called $10 Tuesdays and it's for things that cost less than $10 and take 20-30 mins (ish) to complete. I love inexpensive and quick projects and I'm guessing others will too ;) Thanks so much for considering.
    Tina Watschke
    http://sweetfloweret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are fun - I made some similar to these awhile back. They are so quick and easy you could make quite a few in just a bit. TFS

    tina
    embellishments by tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for linking up to my 20 minute tuesday party ;)
    i'm GIVING FIFTY button pony tailers to the first 50 who follow my blog AND like me on FB. I need an email with your address too if you have done both.
    Hope you play along and get a free pony tailer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I made some of these up as well. My son & I will be giving them to his teacher this afternoon along with some other goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, friend! I'm admiring all your creative posts here so can you please share them with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop? Hope to see you there at the party :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments