Friday, April 15, 2011

Lots of Little Bunnies!

We are getting ready for Easter here at our. The boys will be out of school next week for spring break, YAHH!! So lots of family fun and craft projects to come!
To start our week of fun I made Sweet pea this bunny shirt. I seen the tutorial over at Girl. Inspired. She also sells these cute shirts if you don't want to make them, but they are super easy and quick to make. I am wanting to make one or two more of these up!!

                                                    
How cute is it?!?

And for the boys a sweet treat! I made them sugar cookies for a after school surprise. I love to make and decorate cookies!

My egg cookies didn't turn out as nice as the bunnies but I am sure they taste just as good. I put a monogram style letter in the egg cookies, one for each child. They love it when I make stuff just for them!

Have a great Week End!!

Sharon

5 comments:

  1. Wow, all of this stuff is so adorable! I love the bunny shirt and the cookies look so delish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little shirt is just adorable! And those cookies look yummy! Thanks for linking to my Sew Crafty Saturday Party !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so very sweet! I will be doing this today for my little girl. If your boys are needing shirts too, please check out this idea over at my blog.

    mynoodlecaboodle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shirt is so cute. LOVE the fabric you chose. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a bunny shirt for my daughter too. Similar style. Fun to see what other ideas people have. You can check it out at http://btanders.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-post_19.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments