Friday, April 1, 2011

Bustle Back Dress

I seen this beautiful Bustle Back Dress pattern over at Wildflowers & Whimsy this past week and fell in love with all the pretty ruffles! A dress any girly girl would love! Of course I had to make Sweet pea one!

I had to resize pattern from a 3 to a 1. The only size the pattern is for a 3. It wasn't too hard to put together. I really loved making all the ruffles on my serger! I am for anything with ruffles on it! :)

And check out the back, this is the best part of this dress. Ruffles, ruffles and more ruffles!!

I also love the look that the bias tape gives on the top of the dress. Very pretty! I think I use this on other dress and tops. 

Have a great weekend!!

Sharon

8 comments:

  1. I love it! The fabric you used is so sweet. Thanks for sharing. I would love if you linked up to my Sew Crafty Saturday Party or posted to my flickr or FB page. Thanks for letting me know you made one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! I miss making dresses for my babies. I make big girl ones now but these are so sweet. I would love for you to link this to my VIP party today =) http://designergarden.blogspot.com/2011/03/vip-party-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG So flippin cute. I just love the ruffles! And she is adorable. www.mylifeunzipped.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SO adorable!! And so is she!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute, so girly. I love the back detail.

    http://www.licklepickle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming link this up! I really love seeing something made from my pattern! And you did such a lovely job on it too! If you have time would you post it to my flickr too. I have a link in the right had side of my blog. Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments