Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Perfect Summer Dress!

 Yes, I think this is the perfect summer dress! I love the length of it, just right for a toddler to run, climb and jump in. The fit, just right not to small and not to big. It's very girly, oh how I love that part! The dress is perfect for mommy and daughter :)
 I used the Oliver + S Puppet Show pattern. It has buttons on the sleeve cuffs and buttons that go the whole way down the back. Sweet pea just loves her buttons! We never go to the fabric store that she doesn't get at least one pack of buttons. {I love that about her. :)} The Oliver + S now sells this pattern in a PDF on the web sight too.
 The fabric was from a lady a church. It is an older print with grape vines all over. I love the look of it. It reminds me of a vintage dress. I do love the vintage dresses for little girls.
Here she has  a bit of supper on her dress so please over look the spots. ;)

We are just now waiting on baby, about two weeks more left, maybe less, hopefully less! ;)  I need to finish two of his little outfits. I started them about two weeks ago but can't seem to get myself into my sewing room to finish them up. I am almost done with them though, maybe tonight. :)


happy Sewing!!

Sharon


1 comment:

  1. That's a sweet little dress on a sweet little girl!
    I hope you are faring well during these countdown days. We're experiencing 100+ temps with the humidity so I just can't image how you cope with the heat where you are! Good luck Sharon.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments