Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sleep Over Party!

 The Sleep Over Pj pattern party that is! A new to me pattern from Oliver + S. The pattern sews up nicely just as all the Oliver + S patterns do. The only trouble I had was the pocket placement was 1/2" to low for the hem. I found this out too late and had to rework the top a bit. No biggy though. On the fourth I plan on moving the pocket up a 1/2" to solve this problem. 

 I started with Prince C's pj's first. My thinking is that because they are waayy smaller than the other kids sizes that they must sew up quicker. I am not sure if this is true but a nice thought.  ;)
 These to two are from the Children at Play Fabric line, both are flannel and very soft. I just adore this fabric line! The bonus about both these pj's are that they are made with only left over fabric from the big boys' pj's. I only bought the yardage need for each one pj a piece and no more. Thanks mom for showing me how to cut pattern's out! :)
 On these I added a fun polka dotted buttons and as always made a tag for the inside with the salvage fabric name.
 I bought the fabric for these from Hobby Lobby at a very good price. They are super soft to the touch. I love the print too. Perfect for any little boy. All are size 6-12 months. They are too big for little man still but I am sure he will be in them before I know it.
Here is the stack of waiting pj's for sewing. I am going to make all the kiddos three pj's piece, except for the baby who will be getting four. Well, I guess I better get move on finishing the rest!

~Sharon~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments