Sunday, June 5, 2011

Oliver + S Family Reunion Dress Sew-Along!

                           Over at Above All Fabric she is hosting a sew along for the Oliver + S Family Reunion dress on June  13th! My hubby bought me this pattern for  Mother's Day this year and I have been wanting to try it out so perfect timing.  :)    What I love about this dress is that it has pretty pin tucking on the top and the placket  with the four little buttons. This dress pattern also includes a blouse pattern too. I want to make both the dress and the blouse. If you haven't tried a  Oliver + S Pattern yet this would be a great time to start! I promise you'll be hooked after one pattern! Join the fun Over at  Above All Fabric with me!                           
                                                                
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments