Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Bubble Good Time

I love dresses on my little Sweet pea! I love to make dresses for her too. But most dresses are hard or her to play in thought. That's why I LOVE this dress pattern! It looks great on her and it a great for her  to play in too, not to long and the skirt isn't to full. The pattern is from Oliver + S. who else. ;) It's the Bubble dress pattern. Did I mention that is sews up quickly too?!?

 Sweet pea and Mr W had a hair raising time! lol
 I love this time of year! It's not to hot or to cold outside for the kiddos to play. And best of all the static outside on the trampoline is at it's highest, this makes for a fun time for all the kids ( and mama too!).

What is your favorite thing about this time of year?

Sharon


1 comment:

  1. such a sweet dress Sharon! And the hair is cracking me up

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments