Sunday, October 9, 2011

Miss Mod Top for Me!

Yes I have done it again, I have sewn something for me! 
 I don't like to have pictures of me taken much (need to lose those extra pounds) but I love this top so much that I wanted to share it with you ladies. I used a satin fabric for this top. I love the way this fabric drapes when on! I wanted a color that would work well with different skirts and pants. My hubby even liked this top on me too! A big plus! It not only does it look good but the fit is great too!
If you are wondering what great pattern this is it is the Miss Mod Top from Seamingly Smitten. I am very lucky enough that I was able to test this wonderful pattern for Jenny. She has many wonderful patterns here. My favorite little girl pattern is the  Pinafore top and skirt. I have gotten so many comploments on this outfit for Sweet pea. The pattern was so easy to follow and this top went together very quickly! and the fit is perfect too! This pattern is a new favorite of mine!! I am thinking about a knit top for layering for this fall in a wonderful olive green paired with a brown belt...more to come on this one. :)
Go check out this great pattern!!

Happy Sewing!!
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Sharon, I LOVE IT!!! Such a warm color and it looks great on you!! It's very flattering and trendy! Thanks for testing this pattern and for your sweet compliments! Your own little Sweet Pea is so precious!
    Jenny
    www.seaminglysmitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments