Friday, September 14, 2012

Antoinette Out to Sea

 When I first seen the Antoinette Dress pattern the Sarah Jane Out to Sea fabric collection came into mind. It seems like a perfect match. When I received this pattern I had to buy some of the blossom Out to Sea fabric for it. Sweet pea's favorite color, pink!
 I started this dress late last night with Sweet pea asking the WHOLE time "Are you finished?". So with no choice I had to finish it last night night too. ;) (Not that I wasn't totally excited to finish it!) I am pretty happy with it too.
 I made the size 4 so it will great for layering as the air becomes cold this fall and should still fit great for next summer as well.
 This is such a lovely too. I am in love. :) I can see me getting so much use out of this pattern over the years. It's simple but gorgeous pattern. So many possibilities!
So do think she is loves it too?
 
 
Happy Sewing!!
 
Sharon

3 comments:

I would love to hear your comments