Friday, September 21, 2012

The Lola Dress

 
This is Sweet pea's Lola's dress. Charlie and Lola that is! This has to be my most very favorite children's books. I love little Lola in them. Oh how reading these books to Mr G and watching the show would make me want  a cute little girl just like her. Then God blessed us with with Sweet pea. :) 
I then bought the Jump Rope dress pattern from Oliver + S. After looking at the Oliver + S flicker group I seen where the view B was just like Lola's Dress! Yippy! I had to make one! I have made her one last year and one this year too. This year is in corduroy from grandma up north. Very soft and warm for cold weather and very Lolaish. What can I say, she's my little Lola. :) 
Have a great weekend!!
 
 
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Pea will definitely stand out in any crowd in that dress! I am hosting a 'giveaway' at the moment for a little girls bag..you may be interested?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments