Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday G!

 
We just started our big season in birthdays at our house. The first one up is G's! This kid loves the color green and everything ninjago. So that's what he got!
 
(Don't love that face?!?)
 
He wore his mama made green sock monkey outfit. The pants are great for the cold days outside, I used corduroy to make these. The two middle boys love them!
 
 
Next up was a gift from mama and Sweet pea. I made him pj's with the help of Sweet pea. Boy does that girl love to pin everything with the straight pins! I used the Sarah Jane Children at Play flannel for his. He has waited a very long time for me to have these done. I was very happy to finally have these done too.  (Only two more pairs to finish up now!)
 
He had his ninja Lloyd cake too. this is the guy he was for Halloween. I am not sure how great the cake really look but he was very happy with it, that is all that matters. :)
 
 We had to have green cupcakes too...
 
 
and cookies. The kids was bouncing off the walls this night! What fun. ;)
 
 
He said it was the best birthday ever.
 
Happy Birthday G!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon,
    Happy birthday G!!

    I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. You can see the post here: http://sisforsewing.wordpress.com/2013/01/12/the-liebster-blog-award/

    Have a lovely day, Ana Sofia

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments