Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sewing that last for longer than a Second

 
Remember this jacket?
It was from her Christmas outfit this year. When I first made I didn't think that it would go with much of her clothes seeing how most of them are pink. Much to my surprise it goes so well with a skirt/shirt outfit that I had made her last year! 

 
The skirt is the same pattern as the jacket, the Sunday Brunch from Oliver + S. I added 2"s onto it so it would fit her longer. I am so glad I did this!

 
Don't you just love this face!

 
The top is a black Hopscotch top that I made from an old dress sitting in my closet that I never wore. It did make a cute little top better than it did a dress.
 
 
Here is a picture of Sweet pea when I first made the skirt for her. Wasn't she just a cutie? :)


Happy Sewing!
 
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit! I have been trying to make clothes for my daughter in colors other than pink (though I love pink).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sweet pea loves her pink too but it's so nice to have other colors too!

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments