Monday, September 5, 2011

Sandbox fun for Mr G

This weekend I spent some time finishing some pants and shorts for our youngest boy. I used the Oliver + S sandbox pants pattern. This is the easiest and fasted pants pattern I have used! I really love it.

 I used a stripped linen for Mr G pants. The waist has an elastic back with a draw string tie in the front for a wonderful fit. There is two front pockets and two back pockets with button on them.
 They are great for jumping in too!
 And maybe some "Karatee" too!
 He was being so silly while I was taking his picture, lol. These are his cowboy shorts. He picked out the fabric so these are very special shorts. He is now ready to go back to school.

Have a great Labor Day!!!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments