Friday, July 27, 2012

2+2 Top Fun!

 Another great pattern from Oliver + S! This one is made with Sweet pea's favorites of favorites-Strawberries!! If she could she would eat them non stop. So this top was well loved by her.
 I love the sweet tie on the front of this blouse and the buttons down back are just as lovely. I paired this top with the O+S Swing set skirt. I love how the O+S patterns can have the tops and bottoms paired different ways. Great way to make the most out of Sweet pea's wardrobe.
 This one was made with some of my favorite colors, she likes too. This is always a good thing. The shorts are the finch shorts from Clever Charlotte. These shorts look great with everything!
 I will have to make a few long sleeve tops for this fall and winter. Maybe a few boy ones for baby C too.
I just love summer sewing!

Happy Sewing!!

Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I love handmade kids clothes;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tops and shorts for your darling girl! I love Oliver+S patterns as well...and need to try a Clever Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments