Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Prince C's First Oliver + S

 It's so exciting to see little one wearing his clothes that I made him! This one is the Oliver + S pattern, Tea Party Sun suit. Most Oliver + S patterns are for 6m and up but this one works wonderful for summer time. It's pretty darn cute too.
 This one is made with the Cape Ann fabric bodice with matching solid kona cotton fabric bottoms. Nice and light weight for hot weather that we are having in the south this year. Instead of using the snap tape I made a bias button placket and used buttons. I love the look of buttons. :)
 A few more pictures just because I think little Prince C is just so cute. ;)
 He is so hugable!!
Over all a great pattern, it sews up so quickly! A fast favorite for my baby boy. I see a sock monkey outfit needed to made.....


Until then, Happy Sewing!!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments