Friday, June 6, 2014

Field Trip Tee's by the Threes


It's getting warmer here by the day and my little man is a growing so a few tee shirts were in order. I used a quick and easy favorite Tee shirt patter, the Field Trip tee.



It took my about hour to make all three shirt including the dinosaur appliqué so if you need some shirts in a hurry this is the pattern for you! These are all 12-18 month size for wee size almost two year old. The only change to the pattern is I added a 1/2" to the neck band length so it would fit better over Prince C big head. (small waist, short legs, big head lol)



It feels great to get some of my sewing list done. : )  



I just might finish everything this summer.

Sharon



8 comments:

  1. You are amazing Sweetheart, I am sure you will get it done.
    Happy sewing!
    xx N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aawww, thanks Nicole, for the first time in a very long time I think I just might.

      Delete
  2. The stripes and the dino - so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't?! That one is his favorite shirt now. He's all about dino's now. I think I will make him a dino sketchbook shirt too.

      Delete
  3. Adorable shirts and little man! Maybe I should take advantage of a sale and buy this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! It a great everyday day shirt, perfect for playing in. :)

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments