Thursday, June 26, 2014

I Blinked and Then He was Two



My little baby boy is turning two this next week. It's so hard to believe that two years has almost pasted since this little prince was born. I was just holding my baby it seems like yesterday. 



He is my out doors boy so I thought how fitting to have his birthday outfit using the firefly fabric from Wee Wanderings. I just adore this fabric line!  We are having a "Camp Out" birthday theme for his as well. There is nothing that this boy loves more than being outside eating roasted hot dogs. Well, he does love to chase the fireflies as well. ; )












Daddy and I(mostly daddy) just built the kids this fort that we put back in the woods a bit from old pallets. Lonnie even reused the nails from the pallets as well. Such a clever man. Prince C is uses it the most. It's perfect to go with his camp out theme I think.





As you can see it's a great place to play and hide.



The run down on his outfit, the top is the Sketchbook shirt form Oliver + S and the shorts are form their Field trip cargo pants. The shorts are sewn a stretch twill. I not so sure I will use the stretch twill again for this pattern due to the cargo pockets stretching a bit. They do look fine but it wasn't the most fun to sew. Both top and bottoms are 18m size, both are big on him but at least I know they fit for a while. He really wears about a size 12m still. I do think he does look so cute it though. : )


Well his party is Saturday and I have some more things to get in order!


Happy Sewing!


Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Aw, happy birthday Prince C! I can't believe our babies are two now! Love the ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two years old, he is a big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 already?? Prince C is growing into such a handsome boy...just like his big brothers.:) his new clothes look great!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments