Tuesday, November 16, 2010

First Thanksgiving dress

This being Sweet pea's first Thanksgiving I was thinking that she needed a Thanksgiving dress so I whipped up this little peasant dress for her. I got the idea form over at Johnny in a Dress .
She made her daughter the two cutest little dresses with matching headbands to go with them. I made Sweet pea's the same but I added a 4" ruffle at the bottom of the dress and made a apron th go on top. Both were very easy to make and supper cute.

Now to only finish my fall table runner. I have been meaning to start on it for over a month now. Fall is almost over but we can enjoy it for Thanksgiving still. I will post it on here later today as soon as I am done making it.
Have a wonderful day!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments