Friday, November 12, 2010

Baby it's cold outside!

I made my little girl a crochet shell stitch beanie hat for the colder weather. I found the pattern over at The Dainty Daisy. I just love girly hats! I used a soft pink yarn for the main part of her hat and a fuzzy, extra soft, silky yarn for the flower. I found the flower yarn over at Hobby Lobby for about $6, just love it! It was a bit harder to crochet with it but the end results are worth it. Then to finish it off I added a sparkly button in the middle. Now Sweet pea will be warm and look good this winter!
Here is the baby blanket that I made her after she was born. I used the left over yarn for the main part of her hat.
I just love this picture of her, might have to make it bigger and put it up on the wall. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments