Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Shoes

I made my little girl a little sweet pair of shoes. I used left over fabric from her Scottie dog dress and pleated skirt. The shoes are also pleated. They have soft bottoms so they are much better for her to walk in them around the house.
I found the tutorial for the Pleated Mary Jane shoes over at Shwin and Shwin. I made button holes on mine instead of the loop like she made on hers. She shows how to make several different versions of them too. They have many wonderful tutorials for little ones! I am want to try the all out. :)

She just loves them! She was swirling her feet in little circles looking at her new shoes. I think I am going to make a couple of more pairs to match her other outfits.

1 comment:

  1. They turned out so cute! I love the button holes! Don't you just love when little girls love their shoes?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments