Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Summer Dreaming

 I finished Sweet pea's Swing Set outfit! I loved the way the it came out! The fabric worked very well with this pattern too, just like it was made for it. 
The top and skirt are both fully lined, love that. I can slip the top over Sweet pea head with out even unbuttoning the back. She loves to wear it which is the biggest Yah! for me. She is so picky any more about what she will wear.
A simple button closer on the back.This will be great for summer.
This is what happens when a toddler gets to close to the camra! lol She is my little ham. :)

I cut the top for the "Summer" banner to be in the middle. This has to be my favorite fabric right now. The skirt has two rows of elastic with a draw string tie on the side. It fits very well and by useing the 1/4" elastic makes for a more cozy fit. I do have another outfit cut out with this pattern waiting to be sewn too.

Happy Sewing!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments