Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A Sunday Brunch!

 Sunday morning at church or lunch out with mommy and daddy Oliver + S Sunday Brunch pattern is perfect for both! Sweet pea picked out the cord, some of her favorite fabric to wear and wooden buttons to finish the jacket.  Oh how she loves wooden buttons! It is so amazing how a 2 year old can be so picky about what she wears!?!
 The inside is has lovely finished seams and I added a size tag to remember what size it is this next fall. I love how quickly this jacket comes together too!
 Paired with her first favorite dress skirt, the outfit is complete!(daddy showed her that this skirt has some great pockets,lol) The top is the hopscotch for O+S  I made this past fall for her.
My favorite part of this outfit has to be the hem line, I am now trying to get the hang of the invisable hemming with my sewing machine. So far not bad. :)

Next some Easter sewing and summer sewing for all the kiddos!
(maybe somew more for mommy too)

Happy Sewing!

Sharon



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments