Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sailboat Pants Fun!

 I am not quit done with these but had to share! I just received my Sailboat pattern the other day and already have made baby C two pairs of pants. (this one still needs two buttons but I haven't gone to the store yet....) The pattern is very fun to sew and goes together in one evening of sleeping children.

This one is made out of the Children at Play fabric line. I still need to make the top to go with the outfit but once again I need to go to the store and most days that sounds like too much work. ;)
 baby C checking out his new duds. He seems to be getting very big lately!
 Another pair made out of very soft denim in 6-12 months size.
Now I need to get some tops made to go with the bottoms but right now I am onto Sweet pea's orange dress, the fabric is grandma and grandpa. I need to finish up her summer sewing and some things for the boys before the end of school year. Times always seems to fly by quicker when things need to be done. :)

Happy Sewing!!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments