Friday, May 11, 2012

A Little Play Date Dress

 I have had my eye on the Play Date pattern from Oliver + S for while and finally was able to track it down this past February. (it is sadly out of print)  It has taken me this long to get around to making this dress for my little Sweet pea.
 I used a butter cream yellow kona cotton fabric with Sarah Jane fabric scraps for the bias. This dress idea came from Queen of the Flies. I also used her tutorail for the yoke as well. It leaves such a nice finish on the yoke on the inside as well as the outside.
And Sweet pea, she loves it! The poor thing is a bit jealous of me sewing for the baby lately that I think she really loves that mama made something pretty just for her. I can't wait to try it on her!


Happy Sewing!

Sharon

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments