Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tea Party Sun Suit For Baby

 Last night I got to work on another play suit for baby C. I used the pattern from Oliver + S Tea Party play suit, such a quick and easy pattern! One of my summer favorites.
 The top  is done in Cape Ann scraps from his baby quilt (to be blogged) and the kona cotton fabrics to go with. I used buttons on the leg closers again too. I bought the snaps but still I am trying to figure the thing out.
I made little one a outfit just like the gal from hubby's work.I do love the way it came out. I made a few changes from the original pattern, including making this one is longer in length seeing the last baby was very long and skinny and this one looks to be following the same. (all miy babies were on the skinny side!)

Happy sewing!


1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments