Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wee Little Sketchbook Shorts

 
This week is KCW (Kids Clothing week for sewing) so I have been trying to fish up some things I have cut out last fall. First up was these two sketchbook shorts for Prince C!
They are both 6-12 month size. At first I thought they would be on the small size seeing that the shirts I made him are getting a bit hard to get on but the shorts will fit him for some time. I think it's just his chubby chin is making the tops fitting issues now. Poor little fellow doesn't have a bum is why the shorts fit. ; )

 
I used some fun Children at Play fabric for the pockets. I sure Prince C will never notice, he is only 9 months old, but it sure makes me smile. : )
 
I am now working on those pj bottoms for Sweet pea now. The tops have been sewn since January....
 
 
Happy KCW Sewing!
 
Sharon 

2 comments:

I would love to hear your comments