Wednesday, December 8, 2010

1st Birthday Accessories

 I got up at 3am to feed Sweet pea, yes she still wakes up for a feeding at night, and got a inspired to make her birthday hat and bib to go with her dress. (I had just made her hair bow yesterday afternoon.) So at 3:30 this morning I got to work.
 For the hat I made a white yo-yo and placed a #1 on it. I took a green glitter paint and out lined the #1. I glued them onto a white polka dot on pink felt that I cut out in the shape of a birthday hat. I hot glued a pink fuzzy bow around the bottom and a bit at the top to make a fuzzy ball.
 The hair bow is made out of polka dot ribbon with a fabric covered button in the middle. The button has the very same fabric as her dress.

The bib has to be my favorite though! I found the the cup cake applique at Hobby Lobby about a month ago. I used the same pink fabric that goes around the bottom of her dress to make a ruffle to go around the edge and pink baby rick rack that goes the whole way around the bib. I added a pink button on back just for looks.
I think she will be just the prettiest baby on her 1st birthday! But I am her mommy ;)






Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up    party!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I need a girl BAD. Would love for you to visit me at Sew Chatty and link up to Made with Love Monday! The party will be open until Friday if you want to link up multiple projects. Hope you have a great day! http://sewchatty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments