Friday, January 7, 2011

Guess What I'm Making?!?

 Aprons! And lots of them! My baby boy is turning 5 years old on Saturday, sniff sniff. For his party I am making his friends and him aprons and the kids will get to decorate their own cookies. We are making it a winter themed party. I am making hot coca cupcakes and winter sprinkles cupcakes too. I am trying out a new frosting recipe so I am hoping it turns out, I will be making the frosting today just in case it doesn't turn out so I can use my old recipe instead.
 The boys' aprons, Garrett favorite color is green so this fabric is just perfect.
 I love this fabric so it is for the girls, plus I got the last of the bolt on sale for $2 a yard!
 I tried my hand at making a hand made banner this year. I don't have a nice cutting machine ( I do really want one though) so I think it turned out nice. I did take a while to make though.
 I used scrap book paper, party streamer, ribbon and hot glue. It was pretty fun to make! Next I have Sweet pea's banner to make, her 1st birthday is on the 19th! :) This past year has gone by too fast.
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments