Friday, January 21, 2011

I Received a Blog Award!

                                                    
Versatile Blogger Award



                                                          
I received  the Versatile Blogger Award from Flutterybs And Frogs! How neat, My first award! Thank you to Cammie!


So here is what comes along with getting the award:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
  • Tell 7 things about yourself
  • Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers
  • Contact them and let them know they've received the award:)



 7 thing about myself: :)

*I am married to the love of my life. We met and married in Florida.
I could imagen being married to anyone else.

*We have four wonderful children together, 3 boys
and one girl

*I grew up in the counrty and love chickens. (and no not to eat) Where we live right now I don't think neighbors would like them. ;) One day though. :)

*I learnd to sew and crochet from my mom years ago when I was small. My mom and dad bought me my first sewing machine when I was 17, I am still using it today.
I really look up to her. I still think she is the greatest!

*Hobby Lobby is my favorite store. I love everything there and could spend
the whole day looking at everything!
*I love coffee! The different flavored creamers and different flavoered coffees.
I drink lots and lots of coffee. (the baby still doesn't sleep through the night ;) )

*I love to sew little dresses! We had three boys before our little girl
so I am still loveing the girly dresses. Right now I am working
on her Valintines Day dress with matching bonnet.

 Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments