Friday, July 29, 2011

The Sun Ruffle Dress

Lately I haven't put any tutorials up for you ladies or for my little Sweet pea but today I got a wind of inspiration for a beautiful sun inspired ruffle dress perfect for twirly for my newly dancing daughter!

 The top of the dress is shirred with serger finished edges, I have been wanting to make her a shirred top dress for some time now. It is made out of light weight cotton fabric so it is nice and cool on hot days and comfy with the shirring too! I will be posting the tutorial for this dress on Monday morning!!
 Can you tell where this is leading to??
Yep, too many photos Mama. Well not the best photos but it was the end of a long day. Maybe she'll sleep really well for us tonight. :)

Happy Sewing and have a blessed weekend!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments