Sunday, July 3, 2011

The boys' 4th of July Shirts! (+ one frog shirt for fun!)

The boys are now ready for the 4th! I finished these shirts up late last night. I would have had them done sooner but a nasty stomach bug got the best of me for a few days! The matching shirts on the two middle boys makes them look like twins I think. They are two years apart but are a 1 1/2" different in height and weigh the same amount!

I used the Oliver + S pattern sketch book pattern again. I really do love this pattern! I need to work at the collar part still but I am getting better!

I added 3" to the length of my oldest shirt, a size 8. The first shirt I made him seemed a bit short so this made it a great length for him.


I made this cute frog shirt fr the middle boy, he has been wanting this shirt made for some time now. The shirt fits him well, every time we are outside he is picking up frogs or toads. He is very happy with it!


Happy Sewing!!

Sharon

P.S. I have a guest post over at The Country Chic Cottage today!! A tutorial for a cute luau dress, go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments