Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bucket Hats for summer fun!

I tried my first pattern from the Little things to Sew book from Oliver + S. (This is my favorite sewing book for kids!) I made my two middle boys reversible buckets hats. They weren't hard to make and sewn up pretty quickly too.





Here is close up of the hats, I love the brims the most! I am also making one for Sweet pea and my oldest too. I just have to finish them up today. 
Mr man loves his new shirt, he gives it two thumbs up!
I used the Oliver + S sketch book pattern for it.

Happy Sewing!!
Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Cute bucket hats. I have never thought about making my own, but of course I could just as easy (and cheaper)then I could get it at Target. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments