Monday, July 18, 2011

A Sneak Peek

 Good morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We had a good one but I am now tired! Sweet pea had learned to climb up everything!! So I spend most of my day chasing after her taking her off her brothers' bed, the kitchen chairs, the kitchen table....On the bright side of things I was able to get some painting done. :) It is going to take a bit to finish the whole room though seeing I am trying to paint at night while the kiddos are asleep.
 Some fabric, can you guess what it will be?? (Love htis print!!)
 Another wall picture, I mad it the same way as the paper dolls. Sorry about the bad picture of it though the flsh of the camera shines off the finish so it is hard to get a good pic. The color ids off in the topo picture but right in the bottom.
I will be working on a few more projects for this toddler's room this before the room reveal. I will tell you ladies that it hasn't cost me one dime so far!! That is a price my hubby loves. :)


Happy Sewing!!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments