Wednesday, March 30, 2011

We Got Piggy Tails!!

We are finally able to put Sweet pea's hair up in piggy tails! I waited for this since the day she was born. What fun are they?!? (can you tell I am excited about this?)

Her hair has been growing like mad here lately and it has been bothering her neck, so it was off to the store for her first pony tail holders. Her piggy tails are a bit off due to her trying to get away while I was putting her hair up, but still real cute!

What fun are little girls!

Sharon

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! I was closer to pig tails when my baby was born than now lol, she was born with a bunch of hair and then lost it all and is just now getting it back!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments