Monday, March 14, 2011

Seamingly Smitten, New Pattern!

Over at Seamingly Smitten she had ask last week if anyone wanted to test her pattern, of course I wanted too! It is just too cute not to want to make this adorable outfit!
Here is Sweet pea's outfit, it came out great!
The outfit is completly lined and the pattern is very well made, easy to read.
I added a bow to the pocket just like the skirt has. It is a "pick me up skirt" and I made the pocket top the same way.
And how cute is this back?!? Can you see the bows on the bottoms? I just love them. :)
I can see myself using this pattern over and over again. Is is from the size 6-9 months to 5-6 years. I would recomend buying this pattern!

Happy Sewing!
Sharon

7 comments:

  1. I love your fabric! It turned out cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, your little Sweet Pea is precious!! Such a cute fabric combination!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute fabric and the pattern too! And that little lady,OMG,she so cute and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just too cute! The fabric is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love all the ruffles and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dresses you made are just too stinkin' cute, as is your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dress. I followed you from Skip to My Lou's site. I also have 3 boys and then a girl.... and then a boy....and then a girl. Although, mine are quite a bit older than your (except for the youngest.) Enjoy every moment, they don't last long.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments