Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Not Enough Time in a Day

I have been so busy lately that I haven't been able to complete projects that are on my list. I am working on somethings but not quite done yet. I bought some Heather Bailey fabric a couple of weeks ago. I have a couple of outfits planed for this!!

I have a pillow case dress I am wanting to make with tangerine fabric and the hibiscus flowers. Sweet pea loves, loves the Heather Baily tangerine fabric! I am going to make her a dress like the one on Girl. Inspired. I love it!

I also want to make her a dress for Easter with this fabric. I have something in mind, I just have to sit down a make the pattern up.

And here is a sneak peak at an up coming tutorial. I wanted to have it done by today but time hasn't been on my side this past week. Sweet pea has been teething and hasn't slept very much at all in the past two weeks. I am very tired! Maybe I can get some sleep tonight. :)


Have a good day!
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments